- Honesty – to be honest, sincere and seek the truth
- Achieve your personal best – try hard and do your best
- Compassion – care for self and others
- Embracing difference – understanding what makes us different and what unites us as Australians
These complement our school rules which help to guide students in taking responsibility for their actions and respecting others.
The school expectations have been developed to guide children, staff and parents as part of the school's involvement in the Positive Behaviour for Learning program. Their main objective is to help provide a safe and secure environment for all students. These expectations are designed to support three key beliefs. These are that;
- Students have the right to learn in a supportive environment.
- Students and staff have a right to be safe and happy at school.
- Students and staff have a right to be treated fairly and with dignity.
Our school expectations are:
- Be an active learner
- Be respectful
- Be safe